Sunday, March 13, 2011

Limu.com Courses

"You can conquer almost any fear if you will only make up your mind to do so. For remember, fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind."
--Dale Carnegie

I will be hosting a class on Limu.com on how to overcome Panic Disorder if anyone is interested. It is not ready yet because I have a lot of research to put into it and I don't want to skimp over any details. As a long time sufferer of Panic Disorder, derealization, and depersonalization, I think I have some wisdom to offer on this condition. I have tried many medications and self help methods and I would like to invite you to join in on my teaching experience. There is a fee and the course is set up in hour increments, but I am pouring all my efforts into teaching positive coping skills. I struggle with Agoraphobia and driving as well as simple tasks, but find that some things help me get through the fear.

I will also be hosting classes on German and other areas of interest if anyone is needing help in these areas. I have served as a tutor for many classes and find that teaching is something I am passionate about and enjoy.

If you also love teaching, please stop by Limu.com and begin to set up a course. The sky is the limit!

And, as always, stop by my blog to find more musings over mental health disorders and treatments. It will always be free and open to show support and understanding to those who suffer with ANY mental health afflictions. I encourage regular posting, private e-mails to me, and talking between other users as a means of information and healing. I want this to be an informative and positive place where sufferers can come to congregate.

No comments:

Post a Comment